Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Update of 29.03.2015 -- Void

To me, void is state, where everything and nothing exists at the same time. What exists and not, is up to me.
In the dream, there was no light, no stars, no moon or no sun. There initially was nothing. I created some plain landscape to revisit some of my thoughts. I saw our family's dead dog. He was happy. There were some people, which I did not recognize.
After a while, I decided to try 'descend' into old dreams to find answers. "There is no gravity (starts levitating), there is no ground (landscape disappears), there is no 'world' (senses of 'where' and 'when' disappear). (Own voice echoes in head) I will now 'fall'."
Just when I started falling, I woke up. Dang.


Whole day of Blenderin'. Nothing great.

This was original render, but in my mom's opinion, it was too "dark".


So, I added some lighting.


Wood log -- completely unnecessary amount of effort put into it (barely in the render at all).
Well, it wasn't anything difficult anyways.


Floor, with some messed up displacements and normals.


And of course, marble pillars, which look like they are made of polished plastic.
Ain't even gonna say anything about the metal thingy next to it. Epic fail on normals and shaders.



Well, whatever. These renders usually find their way to the trashbin in less than 5 seconds. :D

1 comment:

  1. Really cool "dream".

    Wow, the wooden log looks really awesome! Floor is also.

    Agree that the marble is a bit too glossy.

    ReplyDelete