Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Update of 15.02.2014

Well, i guess it's time to make a summary of stuff.

Le~t's see.......

On 6-th, I graduated the school, without having to take school exam due to NEARLY doing all 3 of EUCIP exams. Failed development with ONE point. To tell the truth, i'm not even mad. I didn't even study the material, all i did was go over the questions twice. The questions had absolutely nothing to do with it and were obscure as f*ck.

To be 100% honest, I do not wish to work. I DESPISE working. 'Working' means doing something mindless, something against ones' will, in my book. What i want to do is, is something i can enjoy... and well, uh... there aren't pretty much any.
I guess, I enjoy 'working' with music or anything creative, really. To me, creativity is something that allows one to see and understand the very essence of other. After all, you don't need to explain a picture or music. It's universal. Like for example, this amazing piece:



As for dreams, OBE and other such, I really haven't done anything. Just lately, I was ill and still am a bit (I was curious, so i let it progress. It just made body weak, mind was still clear as day. Bah, worthless waste of time).

Should make a note here about "depression" / weird pain. I do not understand it again.
I keep it constantly under check and pretty much never show it to people. After all, it makes me spew weird stuff. Once, i did talk, and the persons answer was "just wait and pray". HAH. Every night is practically wishful thoughts and I don't know what to call it else than "praying". So, yeah. That's that. Put a can on this weird feeling and throw it in a goddamn nuclear bunker. I'm better at helping others than helping myself, and let it stay that way.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, right..

    Congratulations on graduating!

    I think it depends on how one defines work. For me, work does not mean doing something against my will. For me work means doing something that benefits others (possibly including myself). Art, music that is made available (possible to watch, listen, interact with) for other people is by my definition work.

    What happens when you later open that "goddamn nuclear bunker"? ;)

    ReplyDelete