Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Update of 4.07.2015

Nothing really has happened. Time really flying by. Kinda annoying, in fact.

Well, around 7 hours went on this:


Kinda fucked it up, but in overall, not too bad, I guess. Oh well.
Though, I did notice something after all that drawing. I could form a connection to solar plexus and hand. It immediately created the sensation of holding a pen and a state where it would be the most accurate. Nearly as in emotions flowed into my hand. Clearly a new sensation.

Dreams have been bizarre, but fun. I saw that I was singing with an old friend at an English class today. Haha, I would never usually do that, but the song was great. 3 minutes of singing. I loved it. xD

And 6 days.......... Oh god. That stupid day again. Everyone should just forget.

1 comment: