Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Update of 24.06.2015

Wow. Haven't had a lot of opportunities to write a log.

Well. Today, in the dream (I think it was a dream), I went OBE in a dream (soooo I made myself lucid? Hmm, i dunno). Did that 3 times. I might be actually capable of pulling it off in real life now. I still remember how it happened, so that's a good thing.

The "meeting" with the girl went just fine. In fact, too well I think. She keeps wanting to play games now.
Funny thing is, that we have so much in common. Like "wtf" much. Our families, personalities, likes are nearly identical.

So, we played Cry of Fear. She gets scared really easily, but, then there was this... <.<


And Portal 2 Coop


There is a weird thing I have noticed. It's not as if i'm looking with my eyes. It's as if i'm not in my own body anymore. It's as if i'm looking "at my body" rather "from my body". It's weird.

Also, as for delusions, I saw a huge (about the size of a fist) black butterfly flapping next to me. Had to move to the side for a second, since it seemed just weird.

Oh, and I love these. Takes it back to psiwheel days :P
http://9gag.com/gag/axG269L

1 comment: