Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Something's calling.

Sunset. Golden light shining through the window and listening to Godsmack's "Moon baby". I want to reach towards it. Grab it. Thoughts about Sussch's uncle keep popping up in my mind. I feel so helpless. I WANT to do something, but it just doesn't work. Be it OBE or RV, i get blocked out. Try sending energy, i cannot find him, try calling out to him, nothing. I may have weak abilities, but i want to at least do something, instead of sitting here, doing nothing. It's yet another thing that makes me sad. Depressed.

Yesterday, staring into the night, hoping something will come. It's calling. Something's out there. Whenever i concentrate on the nature and inside myself, they resonate at certain point. I can feel something is there. Now, at 15:33:23, it's like a slap across the face.

This has been happening for years now. Something's out there, calling.

Haven't been able to sleep or remember dreams fully. No point of writing down the dreams either.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks :)

    A couple of weeks ago I realized I had been stretching it a bit too much. Even if he managed to become well again, he wouldn't become what I wanted him to become. Not in this life. I'm okay with whatever uncle does. In the half-dream state, I entrusted him to a being I had discussed this stuff with. Since then, I've also been feeling sort of blocked out.

    Loss can be used for inspiration. Don't be depressed.
    Owltwelve put great devotion into his spiritual progress when his mother died.

    ReplyDelete