Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Just a little post thingy

Came across a song, liked it a lot, even thought did not understood majority of it. The depth of lyrics is freaking amazing. Had me thinking again, that language doesn't matter, when something resonates with others' being.




Lyrics: http://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/bump-of-chicken/hello-world/#page=English

I actually searched for the full song for quite the while. Now i'm glad I found it. Totally worth the share.


Edit (3:10):

After a ton of research, the proper term for "rock vocal" is "rasp"-iness.

Realized that Disturbed was a perfect for this kind of vocal training.
The real question now is how my voice is capable of handling it. I've never lost my voice, and i'm willing to gamble on it capable of 'attuning' and learning this. If I lose it, I'll just train to regain it. I deny failure. I deny rules of which universe follows. Will not be bound by them.

The whole list:

Funny thing is, that when I was listening, I got a clear grasp on the feeling what it feels like.

Edit (21:36):

Well, this plain sucks.My mom's sick and I can feel my own body misbehaving as well. Goddamn it! Now I have to wait at least 3 days. (grumbles)... wish I could live alone already. Then time wouldn't be an obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment