Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Heart-rate monitor (video of pulse pattern change)

The last couple of days have been a real mess. Oh! That reminds me, that i have to upload a new version of the heart rate machine-peepy... thingy... Yes... i do not know what they are called. A heart-rate monitor? (*disappears to put it together*).


This was after i brought a bag of wood (yes, we bring wood with huge potato sacks. It would be pointless to go for several times). It's not really heavy, though. This, here, was just another normal one (yup, that's normal to me). This is one of the reasons i hate jogging. We always used to in PE classes and by the first 5 minutes i felt like my heart was going to pop. I do think that walking is sometimes too slow and run a short distance. Even at wrestling warm-ups, i would simply get my muscles warm from the thought of it (i would start burning up). And then everyone's expecting me to keep up with everyone else (which i did... and in the end of the day i would walk home half-dead. lol).

But that's not the point. The pattern swings way too much. It's like it's switching between two modes (relaxed and disturbed). I would get the same result just from being nervous.

And there ya have it. As my emotions swing, you can imagine what my heart does as well.


On another note, i can't remember my dreams again. I just know there was something, but what?

1 comment:

  1. You're different. Can't recognize you.
    Either you've given up on something or you've solved some internal problems, which provided you with your appearance.

    ReplyDelete