Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just a random update

Lots of deja vu's. Created fields of restoration around schools plants since they are in such bad shape. Tried reviving near-withered plant. Noticed that it barely had any energy left when compared with other nearby plants. Pin-pointed the energy channels and moved my own energy through it and left some there. Found it interesting.

Have been trying to move a ping pong ball (when will comes). So far, no significant movement. I keep losing my will after a couple of minutes.

Crazy heat after PE lesson today (barely did anything). Took the ping pong ball that i carry from my pocket, focused energy there and it got hot. It was still warm after 2 lessons. It's odd how energy does do what i want, yet does not work with TK. No matter what technique.

//

I got a weird ... uhh... obsession? over sharp things. I REALLY like swords, knifes etc. At winters, i used to go out every day, build snowmen and cut em into hundreds of pieces with my homemade sword. I found it fun how things slowed down when i concentrated on them (hightened reflexes). Throw multiple things in air and hit them least twice. Most people consider me to be weird, but to me, it's really fun. To observe, to direct energy and strike with mind, rather than with physical strength. Like cutting thumb length thick ice blocks with a sword that will bend at any wrong move.

That reminds that i used to go out with -15C barefoot on snow and ice, for no apparent reason. You get used to it, if you focus on heat instead of cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment