Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Dream log: More depression for me!

You know what? I would be fine with being called insane if there was someone who only i can see and interact with (physically). Not that i am not insane, right now...

Dream 1: Live dogs are NOT food!

This dream took place in... Rakvere, was it? Maybe Tartu. Cannot remember. Anyways, I walk into a grocery store where i find a weird looking cake. I approach it... It freaking moved! Those eyes, shape... it's a dog! I immidietly go to the stand where they make them.
"I think you should stop making these (points to it) weird cakes",
"why?"
"What do you mean why? There's a live dog in it!"
"So?"
"What 'So?', It's ALIVE! If you aren't going to drop making these, i will pick up this matter with your boss",
"I see nothing wrong with it. If you think biologically, we are designed to eat our preys"
"It's been thousand of years since that! We don't do such things anymore! And if you know something of evolution, there should be something in that "cap" of yours.",
"(calls boss) Fine, if you can answer this, we'll stop. ******"

Here i cannot remember, but i succesfully answered it.

There ends part one of the dream.

Dream 2: I met a girl and sorta fell in love....... again....

Just after that weird accident, i buy something to eat and step outside the shop. There's a black haired girl, sitting on the ground. Nobody seems to even take notice of her. She seems sad, so i crouch down and ask whats wrong. Her mood brightens up a little and says:
"It's like i don't exist..."
"Yeeeah... these days, it's like people are brainwashed. They never tend to help others. By the way, do you have a home you cam go to?"
"No..."
"Well, in that case, do you want to live with me? I just brought some food too"
"Won't i be a burden to you?"
"Not at all! I know what it means to be alone. Even i've been through that."

(It's odd. One time it's me helping, then there's others helping me. How nice.)

From here i can only remember few scenes.
Apparently, this girl had strong PK abilities. She could freeze fire, melt ice, transform items etc.But i cannot remember any other convos with her. Grrr, damn you mind, i told you to memorize!!

// I'm gonna leave it broken here. Memories tend to come back later. If they do, i'll update, if not, i'll finish off as much as i remember. //

No comments:

Post a Comment