Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Tranquilizer, dreams...

I went to the dentist at 10:00 and came back. It's 13:42 and it has still not worn off. That makes 3 hours and 42 minutes. Usually it wears off in about half hour so what gives?
The tranquilizer didn't take effect either at first. I had to bear with the pain. Sucks. My tooth still hurts.
(I seriously hate dentists, but not the people personally)

Last night while being stalked by another entity, i decided to hit the hay. I was attempting to send out some sort of message, to myself and to the universe, that i want my past life skills and memories back.
The dream was that i had easy control over objects. I sorta twisted a flower 360 just because i wanted to know my limits (Sorry, flower!).
Also, i remember having this weird contraption with me. It looked simple. An electrolyte, transistor, LED, power source, switch. When i turned it on, it seemed like a normal light (blue, and red... both somehow but only one LED). There was a slight pulsing going on. I'm guessing it was some sort of mind state altering device?

I wonder what would binaural beats look like when visualized in a correct way.

2 comments:

  1. There are LEDs out there, which show different colors, depending on the input signal (polarity, PWM, amplitude, frequency, etc.).
    The transistor would've been an amplifier.

    Btw, I found a PDF of the dream yoga book online:
    http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Tenzin-Wangyal-Rinpoche-The-Tibetan-Yogas-Of-Dream-And-Sleep.pdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be interesting to play around with one of those LEDs.

      Looks intriguing! I'll be sure to give it a read. Thanks for the share! :)

      Delete