Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

OBE: Questions

Last night i attempted it since 21:00 til' ???. I somewhat succeeded.
For the majority of the time, i was trying to transfer my awareness from here to somewhere else. It didn't quite work. I started attempting something else. I would let go of my body and focus my awareness somewhere "higher" in my mind. It worked. I suddenly lost control over body and knew the sensation. OBE. But when i kept concentrating on the sensation the "noise" kept getting louder and louder, until i couldn't take it anymore. It was the same high-pitched sound. It felt like my head was going to explode (if i would go any further).

And there's my question... What is that noise/sound?

(I noticed that after the noise, the world wasn't that lucid either. I fell asleep too, but it seems to serve as some sort of "keep consciousness awake" signal. Perhaps try to stabilize it?)

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered about that noise as well. Sometimes by focusing on it, I've gotten into OBE vibrations.

    I've also wondered whether the noise is related to electromagnetic pollution or not.

    ReplyDelete