Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A great song + some other stuff

I really love this song, so i created a lyric video for it (yeah... after failing for gaz-zillion times due to some bug with Vegas GPU acceleration... no idea). Listen and think.
This is another reason why i love melodeath. It has incredibly deep lyrics that usually talk about life and negative stuff related to it. I guess it could be called "Spiritual metal". :P

    

---

After i woke in the morning to post the thing about OBE, i couldn't sleep for at least an hour.
By now, i feel ok and ready to try again. I wasn't expecting to get over it so fast, though. In a way, i love this fear, this experience. It reminds me of my childhood. In fact, it felt nearly exactly the same.

There's one thing that bothers me. The noise. I remember them even from my childhood dreams. Especially when there where these unbearable noise, then in a snap of fingers, complete dead silence.


Once i get fully and willingly OBE, i will answer all unanswered questions. I will not give up. May it kill me or not, i have no other reason of existence. I will overcome my fear. I will find the reason why i even exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment