Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Biology exam....

Biology Exam: Many mistakes.
The biology exam was harder than i expected. Not in a form of difficulty, but from the part, which i didn't see coming.
Also, just before i got to the genetics part, it was like someone did a 'format drive'. I f'd up that part so bad. Good thing that they don't only count equation answers.

Then there were 2 words: "divirgents" and "rugimendid". What the hell do those even mean? There exists no such word in my Estonian vocabulary. From those, i already lost half page worth (good thing they didn't give a lot of points).

Well, let's hope that i'm in range of '3'. I could pretty much write a copy/paste from the info i looked over yesterday.

Update: Biology succesfully passed! I did better than i had expected. Passing grade: " 4"!

1 comment:

  1. There are typos in both words: should be "divergents" and "rugemendid", I guess.

    Congratulations! I didn't even take an exam in biology. Back in 2008, there was a sophisticated system of choices in the exam system. There were only 3 or 4 national exams and 1 or 2 school exams (depending on the number of national exams). Estonian and English were compulsory national exams. In addition to those, I chose physics and math. Made a school exam in chemistry. Chemistry I studied the most, because for me the way they taught it was not logical.

    ReplyDelete