Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Death dream becoming true?

Lately, my body has decided to find ways to simply go "kaputt". Now my digestive system is so fucked. Started last night, wanted to vomit. Felt like stomach acids were ridiculous high. Drank half glass of milk. Seemed to sooth it down. It's night again, and it feels like it's trying to repeat itself. There's this unsetling feeling. Kinda sightly pains.

That reminded me of a dream that i had long ago. It was somewhere green, vines were hanging. I'm looking at a grave. Without a body, i cry. I'm unsure over whom i cried of. But when i told that to my mom (years ago), i said that it was myself. That i had died.

I don't really have anything against death, but it's sad to see other people sad, so i want nobody to remember me. This world has more than enough grief and sorrow as it already is.

3 comments:

  1. You can willpower-fixit if you want to.
    Or you can turn it into an energy purification practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly am, but new things keep popping up here and there. Now there's something hurting at the side of the lungs, stomach seems ok for now. It's annoying -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Focus on unconditional love towards everything. Meditation would help, too.

      You could take a lovely anime wallpaper and just stare at it with a blank mind for minutes.

      Delete