Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Update of 9.06.2014

Estonian exam was easier than i thought (even though i still do not know my grade). I picked as topic "Internet and it's dangers". It was fairly easy to keep going. I hope i at least get a '3'.

Last evening, i had a memory black out. I was listening to OBE binaural beats, the next thing i know is "when did i take my headphones off? I never did that...". They weren't randomly thrown or fallen off. They were specifically set aside. The binaural beats itself were still playing. How strange.

I brought chopsticks today. I've never used them before, but they were suprisingly easy to use. Ate a cup of mashed potatoes (ones, you just add water and it's ready). I like chopsticks already. They are different -- a good different.

Had some strange dream, cannot remember, yet it wants to recall itself. Do not have enough links to recall it.

Started growing a salt crystal. When i tried to use a normal crystal, it simply won't start growing. It's like it wants the one that has been hand-grown. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment