Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Insanity

Personally, I like everything that's different. Everyday crap bores me.
Once (few years ago), i found an anime called 'HIgurashi no naku koro ni'. It totally blew my mind, and still does. The intensity of this anime is just amazing, but what is even better, is the 'insanity'. The character actually creep you out.
By far, this is the only anime that comes close to defining 'insanity', so DO NOT watch it if you can't stand blood (i mean it).


(I guess, you could call it a trash-y day.)

These scenes are nothing compared to the later ones (for example ripping off fingernails).

I love these kinds of anime, i don't know why. :)

2 comments:

  1. Father shared this one today:
    http://earthweareone.com/what-a-shaman-sees-in-a-mental-hospital/

    Haven't read it yet, but it seems pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems interesting. I'll read it a bit later (otherwise i won't understand anything).
      Thanks for the share. :)

      Delete