Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Update of 8.08.2014

There's a nice red-ish moon tonight, but by now, it has set. From the other side, there's lightning atop the clouds.

This morning wasn't that great. I went to sleep at around 3 in the morning, then got woken by the delivery guy at 7:30. He wasn't supposed to arrive that early. In half-sleep, i threw on some clothes and mindlessly rushed to where he dropped the package off. He left it at a nearby shop. Wasn't sure where exactly, i run around like an idiot. Decided to run back home, in hopes that dad hasn't yet left and locked the door (i didn't take the key or phone). I was lucky... in more than one sense.
The package was actually my handicapped classmate's laptop ( he learns IT... the irony).
Since not knowing practically anything of Win 8, i just randomly did stuff.
What surprised me was that Win 8  has a feature called "reset PC", that 'resets', as if it were to run the first time. Saved me tons of time.
After software and other stuff, i spoke with him. Something amused me what he said. He said that a graduate (whom we played SWAT 4 CO-OP with) called and was angry, that he sent it to me, WHILE i recall the fact, that he himself denied to fix it. ... People these days.


Apart from messing with Win8, there was something strange. I was sitting on a couch (the cupboard glass reflects the image that,s on the computer), and just before mom started doing anything, from the reflection, i saw fiery-ring on a dark-red background. It was only for a split-second, but damn... That's some crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment