Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

HOLY F*CKING ENB! -- Skyrim -- Part 4

I got an ENB (RealLike ENB) working. It basically adds to the realism of lighting, effects etc. I can't install any greater ENB since i'm already down to 20 fps with random crashes due to RAM running out (got only 4GB + 2GB integraded VRAM with Dedicated graphics card help).

Here's some pure epic-ness.

A simple campfire gone awesome.

Day with darkened sun

Remember Sjel Blad castle entrance? Yeah...

Beautiful sky.

Nightingale Skeleton key quest.

Ooo... this feels omnious, and I don't use that word often.

Uh, yeah. Good luck.

The same entrance after the quest. Sweet.

One sunrise, please!

Beware, mortal world, for the vampire trio will conquer you.

Even Soul Cairn looks more darker.

Just f*cking look at this. Gorgerous!


They are so good that I want to make them my wallpapers.

!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment