Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Early morning update of 28.05.2015

I've spent whole day doing nothing. To tell the truth, I'm not even sure what I have done and what not. I do know, that I have listened to Evergreen Refuge 'Earthborn' and Celephais Tir n'a n'Og both at least three times. Nice relaxing music just for background.
I do remember trying to think of a way to create a GUI for arduino to "inject" commands, but ran into some problems and didn't have enough patience to deal with them. As for something "impossible", I'm unsure what that might be. Nothing seems to strike as impossible. Mind is so empty, yet the uncomfortable sensation in the chest remains.

I did remember more stuff about the dreams I had, but alas', nothing important.

I've had enough for today. I'm going to try OBE for few hours straight. See if anything decides to work today.

1 comment: