Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Update of 31.05 / Early morning of 1.06

Random burst of drawing hands today. Still can't get em' right. One time they are too wide, then too narrow, then not enough space for palm... grr. Also, the one on the right wasn't even supposed to come out like that, he-heh. I don't know how that even happened. Middle one is missing one finger and left one is just wrong somehow.

Last night, did some random explorin' in the deep web. My kind-of place. So much random information. Should be careful however. I did end up in the dark-net for a while. There's certainly some 'stuff' there. What makes me laugh, is the fact people are completely oblivious towards all of it.
Nonetheless, I have a good sense that there's some sort of information that might prove to be an interesting case for research (zero-point etc, and using "etc" because I have absolutely no idea what else to bring out, probably stuff like ORMUS).


Dreams have been varying from dark to normal. Last last night, i got taunted by my own desires, This time no one allowed me to jump up to the roofs of buildings and down. What a party boofer. I did it anyways lol.

... and we are currently getting hail here.

EDIT (1.06.2015):

So goddamn bored. also, I've suddenly got better at drawing hands. Last time I tried, I could only draw them from side or front, but now, I've forgotten how to draw eyes. (sighs), I should put some time into drawings, since now I can suddenly draw better for no apparent reason. Though the eye perspective is gonna be a b*tch.

Also, I curse my existence for not being capable of drawing. I mean, my father and grandmom were f*cking art geniuses. Grandmom was capable of drawing exact copy of something in one glance. Ehh, too bad I don't have to blood of an artist in my veins, though it does not matter. I can practically replicate others skills. Copy-cat skills FTW (too bad my motivation sits at 0 at all times).



(Screams internally for not being capable of drawing well)


Yeah. Remind me to never get bored. I do absolutely pointless crap.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hair.. :)
    You definitely do have the blood of an artist. It just takes time to learn to use it.
    I know I do too, although the whole lineage is full of musicians :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your skills I do not doubt. You can easily set your mind to it and 'master' it in hours, if not minutes.

      I guess music and art are sort of the same. Just the way of expressing is different, but without doubt, they could all easily switch these forms. Kinda like synesthesia.

      Delete