Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Heartbroken

It's 9:18. Woke up from a sad dream, heart aches like it usually does but much more intensly.

I'm not sure what exactly happened but here goes:

I remember scenes when we were in a quite small room. Me writing a book, desk lit up by a lamp and the whole room besides me looking gloomy. Behind me to the right was a shelf which had various things on it. Behind me (next to the shelf) was a bed for a single person. On it was sleeping a pretty girl. I was watching both myself and her as a spectator and also, from my desk where i wrote.
Days went by (Deja vu, i have already written this?) and we aged. From children to grown-ups. Each time the same, She woke up, "(Smiles), still writing, heh?", she said. 'Yeah. Wanna do something?",i asked. Each time, a different answer, yet no scene outside the room. Wake up, ask, wake up, ask, wake up, ask. Once when we were grown-ups (about age 24-30), she says this:"Could you please go outside for a moment?". I did. When i returned, she was gone.
I remember going to get the book. Started to cry, because i knew she had never existed in the first place. That book was about us. I hung onto that book for the whole other dreams. I cannot remember what i entitled it. I would treasure it.

Seriously, ouch. That one REALLY hurt. I woke up with tears in my eyes (and currently have some too).



No comments:

Post a Comment