Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Idea

I'm thinking of making a short very dark manga based on my dreams and life.
 
The main story follows a boy who is haunted by his madness. He has no one to talk to. He chaces a dream, what he will most likely won't achieve, yet doesn't give up. The plot takes place in both dreams and in reality. Also, the way the environment acts, will be extremely the same like in current reality.

The goal is to write down my everyday thoughts and emotions, while attempting to improve my drawing skills. I will attempt to draw using the places i usually go to (school, home, outside etc).

I'm unsure how i shall start it, but i'll think that later.

3 comments:

  1. Drawing is a powerful tool to manifest constructs.
    Make sure it won't be a sigil that binds you deeper into the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, i was thinking about a similar thing yesterday night. I was thinking that i might be drawing my own past (in future, creating a future for current me). Funny thing is that countless bits and pieces have been dead-on, too.

      Delete
  2. Probably the same applies to me as well.

    On 23rd, I posted this after having just painted a dark cave, which I had wanted to do a couple of years ago. I noticed it come out a bit more haunty than I had first expected .. http://fav.me/d7bd1fn .

    A couple of years ago I used drawing as a tool to manifest desires.

    ReplyDelete