Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pure people

Just a moment ago, i was looking out of the window and saw our neighbour watering plants. I decided to scan her (my 4-rth chakra acts as an empathic lie detector). When i scan a person, the chakra (and of course subconscious) responds to the person. Over 60% of times it results making me feel sick, nauseous. About 30-36% it results nothing. But for so long, i still haven't found a person who radiates this... "purity".
It's as you meet this certain someone and you feel being good around him/her.

I've met only a few people who are capable of something like this. Trisha, shy, Sussch  and owltwelve seem possess this odd energy. Even now, it's easy to scan them. It feels as Trisha is under stress, it makes me feel uneasy. Shy seems to be "hearty" (i mean compassionate, as in over her children). For sussch, its weird. I feel so calm. It feels as i am being pulled into bliss. So relaxing. I wonder if he's meditating or something? Darn... now i can't seem to pick up owltwelve. At a point i felt as he was determined but other than that, i can't pick up anything. Guess Sussch's energy was too overwhelming.

(I pick up multiple senses from Shirak. Strangely there's negativity.... now i can't pick up anything else. Hmm, wonder what's going on. I felt concentration for a moment.)

This scanning is also a great disadvantage. For many times i've fallen into bad mood because it. Lately, i even pick up energy from the environment. But nontheless It's interesting to scan people.

I've also attempted scanning people's potential abilities. Sometimes my hands get tingling sensation (electrokinesis), feeling heat (pyro), concentration (TK) etc. Some people feel like they are "out of the place". I'm guessing OBE.

...

I got carried away... I really have to say things shorter... plus now i can't get any connection to anyone. Better this way anyway.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Though, I have to admit I found it difficult to read about Sussch .. ego keeps getting in the way.

    Really impressive work on the scanning. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! xD
    I guess all of us have sorta ego moments. But it's true. You are easier to be sensed. Kinda like a beacon. Maybe it's because you are open to everyone? Who knows.

    ReplyDelete