Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Too many ebooks to read + Alternative to kundalini?

I once downloaded a bunch of ebooks about various topics. Over 120 ebooks. Most have over 100 pages. So far, i have only checked this and that. Most of them base on spirituality. From meditation (kundalini, pranayama etc) to various aspects of PK to religion (even diabolican). Even alchemy and various tales.

I will archive and upload it soon. Until then, you must wait. :P
The approximate size will be about 1,2GB.

---LINK WILL BE HERE---

____

On other matters, i think what i've been classifing as "distortions" have been subconscious kundalini releases. I read about it on ebook, that it's a powerful force that will "mess" with senses and feels as a "serpent" rising.
The strongest experience i've had, was that i was standing in class, redoing some work (since i was absent). The teacher was talking next to me (she usually always yells) when suddenly i felt as if all my energy had disappeared. There was this weird cold feeling rising up my spine. While that was in effect, i nearly lost my hearing and sight. I had to lean onto the table to support me.
The only thing that didn't make sense, that it was cold. Kundalini is supposed to be hot. Maybe it's something different but similar to it? Or maybe it was just so intense that it rendered the feeling of coldness, like in sauna?

Anyways, today i attempted to release it by force. I couldn't. All i can do is pull the same "coldness" up through my spine that is nearly as powerful as it.  it feels as you were listening to some very good music, so you get those shivers. It feels as you hair starts to stand up. Kinda overenergizied feeling.
I can control small amounts of it at all times, especially around my hands. It feels as a cold breeze, calming and soft.

Could it be possible that this is an alternative or the opposite to kundalini? I mean, kundalini bases on base chakra and rises up, right? I feel mine be bit different. It doesn't come from base nor is hot. Maybe i draw energy directly from surroundings?
Either way, it does react with chakras. Especially the higher ones. 4-rth (solar plexus, heart chakra) usually makes it feel as if the area under my lungs was on fire and hurts. No clue what that's supposed to mean.
But all i can say is, that this coldness is strange. I've never used it for any purpose so i don't know much about it.

Today when meditating, i didn't want to stop, but the meditation didn't progress nowhere either. Just pointless thoughts running through and then nothing.

I've carried on far too long once again. I guess i can't make them any shorter or it would  be in lack of details. Sorry future me. Sorry readers.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps there's 2 faces to it, hot and cold? It's the perfect mix that's really powerful and beautiful. Most of the info I've read on kundalini, seems like only one half of it.

    That's one of the reasons I've started to question the yoga and kundalini teachings from the books that have arrived in the west. If all religions have already been tampered with, then it would seem logical that something as powerful as yoga and buddhism have been touched or censored as well.

    ReplyDelete