Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weather and stuff

You know, it's weird that we never get thunder nor lightning here at Väike-Maarja. They all pass by us. Even right now when i look out of the window, i see dark clouds surrounding us, but never coming here. It's annoying. I want to train with lightning. :/

Today i woke up because of a bad dream. I'm not gonna tell much or whoever reads this will get sick. So just for that, I'll put them in spoilers.




Apart from all that, i discovered that i'm connected to people who surround me. The radius is quite big. I'd say about 100m to 200m. That is naturally (and i suspect that is what is making me feel like crap). I once tried expanding it. By use of RV, i managed to expand it nearly half the size of my village (which isn't big at all). But the thing is, that then i couldn't sense people anymore. It was nothing more than auric expansion with a very weak link that would break to the weakest noise..

No comments:

Post a Comment