Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Day update of 12.05.2014

*Sighs* Mood is fairly low.

I was thinking the dreams over again. Many perspectives. Lost all of my will to do schoolwork due to it. Delusions... I wonder.

Future and past. Life and death -- These questions keep popping up in my mind over and over. I guess it's a pre-depression state of mind. It still hasn't hit me, though. Wonder what's taking so long?

Did some research on deep web.
So, Tor, eh? Scooped up some search engines as well. Tor seems to have a search engine too. Never knew that. I'm getting pretty bugged by having eyes behind my back, watching my every move.
8---23-15-14-4-5-18---8-6---8---3-1-14---6-8-14-4---19-15-13-5---19-5-3-18-5-20---6-9-12-5-19?

It's a fairly easy to reverse the code. It couldn't be even called a code since it's so easy.

Well, i'm bored now.


Edit (21:29):

So... Here's some 'Magi':




1 comment:

  1. I've tried the default Tor search engine .. at least half a year ago I couldn't find much pk-related or conspiracy content from there.

    Though, haven't tried Deep Web Technologies Explorit search engines yet.

    ReplyDelete