Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

I died, again!

I wonder how many times have i already died. Had another dream where it happened (unreleased post, i'll finish it later). The death was different. Sure... i was struck by lightning bolt, but that's not it. The infamous "white light". It was more like a room where the mind resided. The dream was unrealistically real. Sure, i knew i was dreaming and knew something was about to happen (well... i kinda stared at the sky since i sensed it coming). But after getting struck, i was so damn lucid, that it actually felt as i had died. My thoughts were somewhat... undesicive (probably since i was 100% conscious, maybe more). I recall saying "So this is what death feels like... so... am i dead for real this time? ...no... doesn't seem that way. But what if i would be? Would i continue to strive to survive, or would i accept it? Neither. I will become a ghost. It'll be fun! I can finally get freedom! I can go where ever my heart desires. Hmm, but for now, i shall continue to live. Yup. Let's wake up.".

I wonder if i would have actually died if i would've given up on my will to live? Most curious, indeed.

THOUGH! Dying does seem to affect body and mentality. My skills were much stronger today, compared to at all. It's like it gave superboost. I could see 7 energy layers surround me. The visibility of others' varied. The cap between each was different from person to person too. There were 'strings' in air too. Seeing where people's awareness is, how and where is concentrated was more visible too. I observed several people. There was a thick line connecting from laptop to classmates' third eye. The others' line somehow "reflected" off. Emotions are more visible too.

---

I got to finish the other post already...
Oh, and the English exam i took, I got that a 3. Meh, don't care one bit. Just numbers to me, anyways.

1 comment: