Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Update of 26.05.2014

Later today English exam. Not worrying about it at all. Never studied for it. I'll just play for '3', but if i happen to get a better grade, doesn't matter really. They are nothing, but numbers to me after all. Like i love saying:"I study for myself. Not for school, nor anyone else. What i choose to learn is up-to me."

Seems like i've flown out of all music need. Messed around with FL Studio for hours, now played guitar. Feels like i got no regrets, no worries, no needs... and no goal. Completely empty, yet so fulfilled.

Had another weird dream. It was quite absurd. Or perhaps, there was simply so much information packed together, that it seemed absurd to me.

Other than all that, nothing much has really happened. I'm not really expecting much out of this life, either. If i'd have a chance to go to another reality, i would. Haven't had any OBE's... it's so damn hot. I don't like heat. You can always get hot, but getting cold is a bit difficult (i'm not saying it's not possible).


*Sighs*... i really don't know what to expect (or perhaps i already know what will happen). Total zero...

No comments:

Post a Comment