Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Dream log: Drunk and high? Odd convos.

Went to sleep since i was rage'ing over hairdresser (they never do as you want. Next time i'll take scisccors with me, to prove my point that i'm not kidding around). Decided not to speak with anyone (*Is like a time bomb. More negativity will only speed it up*) Saw this a moment ago. Was quite bizarre.

I'm not sure if i was drunk or high, but it all happened at home. It was night. I suddenly felt kinda dizzy. I noticed that whenever i breathed, it came out as smoke and fire, so i started blowing for fun. Not sure if the fire, smoke and dizzyness symbolized my rage. Hmm, well, whatever.

Another dream. It took place in various places, but mainly somewhere tropical. Sands, sun, clear blue water, palms, little wooden houses. The other part was somewhat more modern-like. Good roads, rather mountain-ish region, stone buildings and vending machines.

Me and handicapped friend were standing near one and he said:
Him:(With a disappointed tone) "These coffee vending machines are a total crap. They taste nothing like real coffee"
Me:"Not all of them are like this."
Him:"How so?"
Me:"Some actually grind the coffee beans and make coffee like you usually do. I think these ones just use some sort of dissolvable substitute derrived from coffee."
Him:"(Thinks for a while)... Oh. Now i get it. But how do you know which is which?"
Me:"(Silence)... uhhh... Maybe they are bigger since they need bigger reserves for it?"
Him and me: (Shrugs).

===

Him:"What's the key for using stuff?"
Me:"Dude. How the hell did you even make this far? We don't use keys.  It's all controlled by our minds."

(VR game reference?)

===
[Inside a beach house, door open]

Me: (Takes aim and shoots a rocket at a guy on an overwater island) (Boom) "Sorry! I misclicked!" (thinks) "Oh damn... we don't have mice and keyboards. "
(He shoots back. I jump as the rocket flies right past below my crotch.)
Guy:" (Yells back) Sorry! I accidentally took aim at you and shot as well! Mistakes happen, right?"
Me:"(Mutters to himself) You sarcastic son of a.. . Well. Atleast i know that this doesn't work."


I get weird dreams with different strong emotions. At least they are fun and hillarious and make absolutely no sense.


(12:51)

Dream log: Apocalypse of madness

Can't remember all of it.
There was 4 of us. 3 males (around ages of 18 to 21) and a female of (around 16-17). We were wandering around the city. We were hungry and thirsty. Everything seemed normal. People walking and doing stuff they normally do, but whenever we would try communicating, they would simply go nuts. They would lose their sanity and start attacking us, so we tried to evade everyone. Luckily, we came over some other people like us. They had food, but wanted us to work for it (simple house work stuff). Money was a rarity. They paid 1 per job (these jobs were really time consuming, so we would have first starved to death). Each of us took a job and we combined our money. We got only one box of food. I gave up my share for the sake of others.

My job was fairly strange. I had to fix a sink (i guess the fear of overflooding was somewhat part of it. I kinda have the fear that i'm unable to stop any kind of flow once i start it). I somewhat fixed it. There was a huge hole (kinda like one of those mining ones). Wonder how i never saw it. One step to the left and i would have fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment