Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Update of 1.03.2014

More snow! Great. No really, i like cold, stormy and dark weathers. The usual is boring and hot. I dislike heat, but sometimes, it's not too bad.

I was finally capable of seeing my aura yesterday. It was a very strange combination of colors, though. Near hand was red and then gradually turned a strong blue. I observed for until i couldn't see it anymore. Stopped, then i saw only dark purple.

One thing's funny. I'm a difficult person to decode. My personality is so unstable, not to even mention my motives. People have started to fear me because of it. (*Laughs*). Also, i guess they fear me because i once said out loud "Everyone as an enemy. One's just closer than another". Friend or an enemy, the same thing, just like yin-yang.

Going back to last night topic. It was difficult to fall asleep. 3-rd eye and sides of eyes were so hyped that they constantly felt like there was electricity moving. It was damn impossible to forget the thought since even the sightest added "oil to the fire", but i did it. I managed to suppress it.

I once noticed an interesting combo that seemed to make auras more easily visible. White -> A color -> Black. Somehow this seems to expose the eye to the aura. I'm gonna make this into a grid, see what comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment