Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Just some random rattle

This has been in my mind for a while:

"It doesn't matter if you take the light or dark side. One is enshrouded by the darkness, the other blinded by light. One or other way, you cannot see what you wish to."


There have been certain events that i haven't written, since i haven't been able to make sense of it. Especially the flashes. When i was planting saplings, there was a flash over the trees like lightning, which was followed by strange wind/sound. I looked around to see if anyone else noticed. Nope, even though, they were much closer to the source.
There have been other flashes like someone taking pictures. Not sure what those are.
Today, mom and me experienced an "awareness kill". Suddenly, i couldn't keep my vision clear. I started rubbing my eyes and trying to raise my awareness. Mom commented:"Is it me or did it get really blurry all the sudden?". I replied:"Yeah. My ears are ringing as well...", "Mine as well.". Synchronicity?

Decided to switch from USB over to external HDD since i kept running out of space for Kali, and when i would make the partition bigger, i wouldn't have enough for Windows-related stuff.
And i formatted all my scripts... (*sniff*).

Priority:

  • Rewrite a script to proxy IP and DNS server. Create a separate file from where DNS proxies are being loaded from. IP can use Tor. Make proxies change every "X" seconds. Also, add an opinion to clone/change MAC address.
  • Set up OpenVAS with up-to-date DB.

Other than that, i'm still feeling quite crappy.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. So, what is it that you wish to see?
    Perhaps opting for the neutral path might help?

    I haven't noticed a sound during those some sort of flashes that I've occasionally seen.

    ReplyDelete