Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Anime changes lives!

This has developed just lately. I've become to hate light. It makes me weak. I can feel it in my muscles. I literally feel weak and get stronger in the dark. Also, i can keep sleeping until it goes dark. I won't get a headache or anything. I can keep dreaming. I can see in the dark like nothing. Also senses go up in the dark.

This is how i feel in the sunlight:



Actually, now that i reminded this anime to myself, i think i might be replicating abilities from anime. I don't mean only this. I mean from every anime.

Death note & TWGOK: Complex thinking.
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? & Hellsing: Hate for light and getting overpowered at night. Possibility to sleep all day.
And not to even mention DBZ, it is totally possible to raise energy. The only problem seems to be the body not capable of handling it. It starts to twitch and shake like crazy.

And these are only few! I've watched over hundreds of anime. Who knows what my subconscious might have picked up.


Who said fantasies don't change our lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment