Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Some weird stuff

A few nights ago, the clouds were really low and moving fast. I was having fun making them disappear. While later i noticed a person running past on the reflection of the window.

Attempted creating light orb constructs that feed on surrounding energy and stick to near me. Created one earlier, a similar construct to constantly heal mom and numb-en her pains.

Attempted to create lightning... failed, yet i get the feeling as electricity runs through my hands.

Attempted "bridging" touch and sight. When object is touched, it sends out a pulse into the object and is visualized. Didn't go as well as i wanted.

I'm still attempting to gain control over sight. Mainly controlling brightness. I can change it only a little. But when i start to do PK, everything instantly gets much brighter.

Haven't done any TK.

Last evening was interesting geisting. I got nervous for no reason and when mom switched the lights on, one of them was fluctuating like hell.

Entities still come and go. I've come to accept them. Instead of hiding under a blanket like earlier years, i wave at them casually now. There's points of time where i notice some of them watching me play games.
That reminds me, someone touched my shoulder as if it was a physical being. Tried scanning the room, didn't notice anything. There was only a faint spot that felt weird, and it was next to me.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it was trying to match your signature for camo?

    I've noticed more and more entities around here as well. Usually they just appear-look_over_the_shoulder-disappear within a second or so.

    ReplyDelete