Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

General: :/

I'm actually a bit annoyed by going over to the other forum. On android tablet, it looks rather confusing and lags. I would prefer the old one over the new. That is my opinion right now. Well see how future plays itself out.

I set up tasker (android app) to force me do a reality check every 30 min since i keep forgetting. It's just in a form of sending a mail. What time, how i feel, what i see etc.
I will as well print a schedule for PK, reality checks, mind-set trainings and much more (3-rd day i've forgotten to do it... darn).
I don't feel the need to meditate. Staring into the dark, breathing cold air is good enough to make me forget everything.

Had some dreams. Today had one that i have seen before. Acted differently, even tho the outcome last time was good as well. Can't say it was a good outcome this time. I somewhat threatened a woman's husband with a sword... eh.... why is it that people in dreams are different? Their personalities are totally different.


People's thinkings are like windows on a house. Once they change them, they do not consider the possibility of previous thoughts.
Some never decide to wash their windows, never knowing what may be outside. The best windows what you possible can have... are none.


No comments:

Post a Comment