Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Dissolving colors of the rainbow in my mind

It was raining, then sun shining, again raining and so on. There was a rainbow multiple times. I had nothing to do that moment, so i attempted dissolving the colors of rainbow one by one, in my mind. Started from the highest to lowest. They actually did vanish from my mind sight (as in watching it, then fades away, but not actually gone). It would be interesting to meditate using rainbows.


I hate how people can't see uses for "useless" things, so they throw them away. To me, what they call "trash" are objects, that have not found their purpose yet. Destruction and creation. What people see, is only destruction.

2 comments:

  1. Paragraph 2: Sister sees it the same way.

    Our home is really cluttered and often I want to throw stuff away. Sister usually stops me. She wants to sell them, or give them away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got an awesome sister then! She sees these things from a different perspective. :P

      Delete