Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Remote sight? Too mainstream! ;)

I've never heard anyone use remote taste or smell, or even hearing. Touch is technically a basis of PK.

I did a quick test. It seems rather simple and easy to learn. I was watching from my window, a smoke from the chimney. I attempted to smell it. It worked. I'm not sure who actually reads this but they might thing "Heh! Everyone can remember the smell of smoke!" but can you remember the smell of burnt shale oil? That is what i smelled.

Also, interesting thing is to try separate these smells to their full potential.


Remote tasting is rather common actually. People constantly use it subconsciously. You see a food, you faintly know how it tastes. What about a food that you never had? I have also tried that. I'm not a big fan of cakes. In fact, i hate them. So whenever there's a birthday, my mom buys one. The simple trick to it is to "imagine" eating it. Concentrate on how it feels... tastes.

The real fun is that all senses are inter-linked. What you see is what you taste, smell, feel and hear.
You can go around, tasting things without physically interacting with them.


Wanna be a spy? Look at a person and listen. Block out all other noise.

The human nature is suprisingly simple, yet complicated at the same time. Boring, yet at the same time interesting. Dark and light. Fire and water. Everything's equal. Everything is actually the same.

2 comments:

  1. I've occasionally done the same. Once did it with cake and realized that eating is basically bidirectional communication, or in other words, design with feedback. Changed the taste of the cake on the fly.

    Sometimes I've also encountered smell geisting, so that the smell of an incense stick or the smell of some specific flowers appears out of thin air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome. It would be interesting to eat a carrot, but tastes like chocolate or something lol.

    I wonder if you could materialize the smell. That would be interesting and new.

    ReplyDelete