Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dream log: Treasure hunt

This dream is still incomplete. I cannot remember 100%.
However, the part i do remember, is a bit weird.

The point i can remember is that me, mom and mom's sister (blind) were on a field. It didn't remind me of any scenery i could remember. I've always liked to scan people, sceneries and objects to see what, how and where they come from.
Anyways, i was walking on the field when i start seeing these blue areas on the ground... (*remembers a part of the dream start, annoyed*)...  I wasn't sure what they were about. The next thing is that i remember having a miniature piano in my hand. It totally worked and i could play it darn well (Memory link to "Elfen Lied Lilium").

Later, i asked if my mom's sister wants it. She happily took it. She also said to be related to some writer (argh! Can't remember the name! It's a famous one), and that miniature piano was his. I was wearing a ring that belonged to someone powerful... i can't remember any further then.


Now, my "dad" told me that since his time, his dad had buried a gun near the house. And that the relatives of his had all kinds of valueables hidden near the house on a hill. Too bad i wasn't fully into parapsychology then (about 4-5 years ago or so). I bet i could find it now. It's weird. Sometimes my mind wanders off to places of where the idea seems to originate. I get pictures where the possible location might be.
I would really like to test that theory. Psychic treasure hunt...hehe. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment