Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Dream log: Attic

I've never been to our house's attic. I really want to go there, see what memories, senses and objects i can pick up. I always had this need to use clairvoyance on old places. I get second vision when i visit places and they are nearly like burned to my mind. Usually, i remember the environment i get rather, the real thing i see.
I find old, abandoned and deteriorated places fascinating. Maybe someone has left something behind. Kinda like treasure hunt with senses. :P

Anyways, the dream was a jumble once again. I remember going up there, seeing a door to the left (there is no door), a window straight ahead (there is no window, it's pitch black there). I went to look the door, opened it. Nothing interesting. The moment i turned back, the environment had completely changed. The place was brighter and looked like as a wood workshop. I moved to look at the objects... focused on it for a moment and again when i turned away, it had again completely changed. The place looked now as metal workshop. Then something happened... war or something and find myself outside. I was like "Urghhhh...! What in the world is going on??"

There was something more... something REALLY important. I keep getting the feeling... i missed something or someone. I can't recall.... I'm missing essential links to these memories. Should try getting the enviroment as detailed and same as i can. Do everything as i did. See if that jump starts something. *Disappointed*

1 comment:

  1. :) I also find old, abandoned places fascinating. Or rather, I'm fascinated by exploring.

    ReplyDelete