Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just a general update

I've gained even further control over energy, sensing and visualizing with no effort at all. That proves that training mindlessly does not improve your abilities.
Today, going through the grocery shop, i could easily see everyone's energy field and aura (i've separated the two. One is where i concentrate on it's length, amount and potential ,the other where i analyze it in color spectrums and in feelings.).

I had another dream but i can't remember it. I woke up at 6 am because i was already good to go. Forced myself back to sleep... barely succeeded. Can't recall seeing anything important.

Went to melt metal once again. Tin this time (aluminium is way too time consuming). Splashed a little bit of molten tin on my hand. Once again, no burns, no nothing. How odd. It's nearly as some sort of subconscious defence.


I'm feeling weird again. The depression's knocking on the door again. Go away. I'm feeling crap even without you. If you come back with a better future, then i'll accept you.




Music: A7X - Brompton Cocktail






Re-edit:

The weird moment when you can't recognize your own voice on a recording.
It's totally true. In occasions, my voice changes. Yet only it changes when i'm in certain mood. If i'm nervous, my voice sounds weird. Maybe it's just because i'm used to not using it, and when i even use it, i speak so silently. Most of the times people say that "i speak under my breath". The truth is that if people would listen, they would understand. (OBE vibrations at 0:07 in wake state of mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment