Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Deja vu: The song i heard in the dream!

I never thought i would find it. Yesterday i watched "Elfen Lied" then i remembered that i heard this somewhere. About a year ago, i heard this in my dream, then had it stuck in my mind, trying to recreate it but failing horribly.

I feel as a rock has been lifted from my heart, but i feel sadder than normally. Amazing melody. I keep getting cold chills through my spine constantly.


Edit:

Strange. For some reason i thought i heard this song over a year ago, but in reality it hasn't even been 2 months.

Here's a dream log from that day:

"

 Dream log: Choices (if you don't want to "get" negative, don't read)

 If you make one choice, it can and probably will affect the others. By making choices, we change others more than ourselves.
Environment: Desert, no life. Sky is clear blue. A classic post-apocalyptic scenery. High hills.
I walk down a road where there used to be a small village. I do not know what had happened. The wind blows dust from time to time and suddenly, i notice two cats fighting. The black one, losing.I shoo the other one away and pick the injured cat up. I placed hand on him and he felt better. Placed him on my shoulder and continued walking down the dusty road. I come across a gate, see 3 people. I went through the rusted gate and continued to approach them. The two walked past me as i did not exist. I greeted a woman with black hair, torn clothes, skinny. Asked if it was her cat. She was happy to see him, but suddenly saw a sad expression. I asked what's wrong. She said that she had seen so many cats die. She was depressed. I attempted to comfort, saying that i know the feeling since i've seen a countless amount of cats die as well. She smiled for a moment and continued to look sad. As in suddenly lost the will to live. The dream leaps. I was looking for food from an old grocery store. Nothing. I went back to see how she's doing. I found her dead. Tied to a sign post, clothes ripped off and had written on her "grope". I felt disgusted. But i knew that whoever tied her up there, didn't kill her. Just a brief moment before i saw her, i saw her fall off the cliff (and had someone sing in an opera style using only "Uuu...", as in for death song). As she fell and hit the ground, her bones broke. The music stopped. 

Who's fault was her death? Mine.I "pushed" her to the last limit. I made the choice of healing the cat and giving it to her. If i never would have helped the cat, let him die, the girl would've lived. Or maybe, if i never would've gone to the grocery store and stayed with her, maybe she would've lived?
Now, how's that for a dramatic ending dream? Choices, choices. But i later, i stopped to analyze the dream. Notice the similarities. Black cat, losing and injured. Black hair, torn clothes, skinny and mentally unstable. Technically the same, isn't it? Winning cat.... probably the one who tied her to a post and wrote stuff on her.
"

That same song was sung in as i said, "opera style". But what bugs me is that it IS that song. I've never seen Elfen Lied nor heard this song until now. That truly shocked me.

1 comment: